After countless hours at the keyboard, your book is finally ready to hit the printer. Well, almost.
Whether your creation is fiction or non-fiction, romance or sci-fi, 100,000 words or ten pages, I’ll make your indie book look like it came out of a major publishing house.
Standard Publishing Package: $1,000
• Custom cover and interior design and formatting
• individual ISBN for your book
• copyright for your book*
• listing on Amazon.com, BooksAMillion.com, and BarnesAndNoble.com
• ability to receive all royalties directly and order books at cost
• either a written press release or profile in a local news outlet (depends on your preference and my ability to set up an interview with the local news organization in your community).
*I mention copyright only because others do as well. In today’s world, however, as long as you have the original copy of your book on a computer somewhere, it should be dated, therefore giving you a copyright on your work. In other words, if you wrote it, the copyright is yours—free of charge.
Overhead. Since I’m a one-man shop who works out of my house, you’re not paying for my building, my printing equipment, or my assistants.
A La Carte: Cost Varies
Whatever you need. Only want the interior of your book laid out and designed and don’t need anything else? No problem. Just want to get profiled in your local newspaper? I’m on it! Just want someone to guide you through the process and make sense of it all so you can do it on your own? I’m willing to lend a hand. Whatever book services you want, you can get that and nothing else.
Want to get your book on the fast track to publication? Get in contact!